Thursday 23 February 2012

B is for .....

It has been a while since I have blogged!   I have been meaning to make a post or two, but for some reason I haven't had that needed inspiration to make cards lately.  I have however been bitten by the jewellery bug once again, so I have been busy crafting away making jewellery!  I will blog about that another time.

When I noticed the current challenge over at Less is More, I knew exactly the types of cards that I wanted to make.  The challenge is 'Punches or Die Cutouts'.  Well until about November last year I only had one punch, I have to say that I do not have masses now, but I did manage to grab a few at 40% discount when my local craft shop was closing down.... I do love a good bargain, especially on craft items :O)  Anyway back to the card! It is a very clean and simple card, but I love the effect of the punched circles!

I think I will be making a few different versions of this card :O)

Here is my card for the Less is More challenge:  B is for Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great colour combo Emma... a charming card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bling on the 'B', must have taken ages to get all of the circles in line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...