Friday 3 February 2012

True Friends are like diamonds...

Following on with the sketch from the ladies over at Less is More another card that I made was with I think the very first stamp I ever bought.  I very rarely buy stamps that are pure text, but this one I really liked from the moment I spotted it.  I teamed my stamp with part of a embossed tree... have I mentioned how much I love trees, well trees and elephants, actually trees, elephants and the colour red!!  I find it really hard to find tree stamps that I love, but luckily I found the embossing folder and whilst it is a little more fiddly to decorate I really do love the simplistic look of the tree.

This card has all of the two of the three things that I love.  At a later date I will do a post on my elephant cards as I am just finishing off a couple :O)

Here is the card - True friends are like diamonds....


The angle of the photograph makes the card look a little askew.. oh well!


Here are a couple more cards which I have made using the same embossing folder.



1 comment:

  1. Yet another fab LIM card Emma!
    This one is fabulous
    Thanks again, again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...