Friday 3 February 2012

Copper Dust - Daisy

I love the colour of copper, there is just something about it.  A few years ago I bought some beautiful copper card, it is a nice and heavy card stock and beautifully metallic.  In hindsight I should have bought a LOT more of it but luckily I still have a bit left.

Tonight have have made a couple of cards using some copper dust.  The cards I am going to enter into the Less Is More sketch challenge which is due to close in a couple of hours.

As each entry has to have it's own post I will split the two cards.

Here is the first copper dust card - Single Daisy

The photograph unfortunately doesn't really capture the beautiful shimmer of the copper dust and metallic card.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely daisy stamp... and I am quite partial to them!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...