Friday 2 March 2012

Tin vine and flower

I am loving the challenge over Less is More this week - 'Don't scrap it', thank you ladies!!  I love recycling, I rarely throw out scraps of paper and I have even been known to save the small circles that have been punched out... well you never know when you will need them, right?!?

I really wanted to have a few cards to enter into this weeks challenge purely because of the nature of the challenge, but it just didn't happen time wise. The card that I am entering I really love and it is all from scraps of paper and a recycled can. I have to say I really do get a great feeling from recycling.  The cards I made a few weeks ago with alcohol inks and plastic - 'Fun with alcohol inks' the clear plastic used to drop the inks on was from plastic packing that ordinarily goes into the recycle bin.

Anyway back to this weeks card:  From bits of white and red card from one of my bits and pieces stash....




And this... should I admit this... my favourite drink  along with an embossing folder



To this: Tin Vine and Flowers



Close up of the recycled coca cola tin :O)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh what an absolutely brilliant idea, must try this sometime, wonder if it works as well on plastic bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea, I tried this technique once, rather unsuccessfully I might add, but this looks fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous effect
    Scrummy scrap box too!

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...